Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

#UgBloggers7Days #DiaryOfA25YearOld

Monday, 13th October 2014. 
Time check: 3am in the morning

The plan
Get up by 5am, be at my desk by 6am and complete all unfinished reports by 8am. So, help me God!

Reality
Monday, 13th October 2014


I woke up at 8am, reached my desk at 10am and its past 11pm and I still have unfinished reports.


What happened??? Your guess is as good as mine.

Nevertheless, as promised I’ll share highlights from the #DiaryOfA25YearOld.

+

Today, I barely managed to do my daily 15mins of the Newsroom.
Today, I learnt that the French will now be able to transfer money using tweets.
Today, I hosted a poet on TV and made my first order using the mobile app, hellofood.ug
Today, I listened to fine and ambitious world musicians who promised to rock the country at the upcoming Pearl Rhythm Festival.
Today, I blogged.

-

Today, I didn’t complete my field attachment report.
Today, I didn’t complete my promotional and social media responsibilities.
Today, I didn’t send my show synopsis to the experts who are ready to work with #TAG.
Today, I didn’t execute the day as I had planned it.

+-

When all is said and done, Today, I struggled.
Tomorrow can only be better.

The plan
Get up by 5am, be at my desk by 6am and complete all unfinished reports by 8am. So, help me God!

Eeeeeh

But this word count business, how do you guys do 250 words? Nga for me, I am struggling. The words am writing now are being written to hit the target. Mission accomplished!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment